By Richard Wilson
Unleash your creativity by making beautiful word clouds on your iPad.
Simply give Cloudart some text from a web page or paste some into the app and it will automatically create a gorgeous word cloud for you in seconds.
Next, get busy with the intuitive sliders to customise your cloud to your heart's content.
When you're happy with your masterpiece, share it with friends!
* As featured in App Store Entertainment category - "New and Noteworthy", 5th March 2013.
* Lots of great color schemes
* Loads of fonts to play with
* Many layout styles
* High resolution saving of images (jpeg and PDF)
* Reload your saved clouds for further tweaking
* Edit individual words within a cloud to change their emphasis or remove them
See more example cloud images at www.cloudart-app.com
Got a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Added Wikipedia word cloud creation
- Moved “Words to ignore” and “Word joining characters” options to “Other settings”
- Bug fixes
Great single word cloud app!
This app does exactly what I need. I write in my own text manually, making sure to repeat the words I want the to be largest. There is a wide variety of options for input and output. The results look great. The results do not randomize all the words all over - the main, most used, word remains in a normal position with the other words arranged around the largest words. Plus you can save or send the jpeg image. Excellent!
I've been trying out different words cloud apps. And have been disappointed.
Thing only thing I would request in that the layout doesn't change each time you change an option - like color or font.
Great for the Price but...
This is the second word cloud app that I've purchased. I love the colors, fonts, and advanced choices to make the word clouds. I'm a 5th grade teacher and use this app to make electronic puzzles for my students for spelling. The only problem I've had is that I cannot get the spacing characters to work. I've tried all that the app says will work: +, -, ~, _, etc. Unfortunately none will work. My iPad is up-to-date, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. If the spacing characters worked, I would have given this app 5 stars.
Great for phrases too!
1) Phrases can be used if you join the words with a + symbol (or also - ~ _). Use the symbol in place of a space. *Tap on "other" to tell the app which symbol you used.
2) Words change size either by the number of times they appear onscreen or by tapping on the word and sliding the bar.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 20, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Richard Wilson
- © 2015 Richard Wilson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.Device-Assignable